Monday 9 January 2012

Oooooh what a happy morning!

Good morning!!

Well I have woken with a smile this morning, not only have I woken up to two brand new orders, but I have also managed to create my new business cards!! Soo exciting!!

I have a fabulous cousin who is qualified in Graphic Design and has been very kind to me and created a fantastic logo and images for my business cards etc!! I am not very good with computer design, I am much better suited with brushes and pens in my hands.

I am off to the shops today to get more supplies so I can complete my new orders - got to take the little monkeys with me tho - which always proves interesting hee hee!

I'll try and post again later when I have had a chance to get some more glass painting done x x x

Enjoy your day,

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment