Sunday 22 January 2012

Busy Night!! But Thrilled with the outcome!

Well what can I say, as soon as my girls went to sleep I was straight to work!! I have been a busy bee this evening. Not only have I watermarked some old pictures in my albums on my facebook page, but I have also completed my wedding order, and a birthday pint glass (which I cant show you yet until I have checked with the customer that its ok to show)!!

So lets start with my beautiful Wedding Order!!
I have absolutely LOVED doing this, my bride has been an absolute pleasure to work with and she has made the move into making this a business so much less stressful and scary!!

So, this is the complete set!!!
9 glasses all in all, 4 x large wine glasses for the ladies, and 5 x pint glasses for the gents.


Below are the 4 ladies glasses, The Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Bride and the Bridesmaid.


A close up of he Bride and Mothers glasses. The Brides dress design is copied to match the actual dress the bride will be wearing on the day.


And the Gents - 5 glasses, The Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Bestman, Usher and of course the Groom.
As the theme is Ivory and Gold all the glasses have ivory stems/bases with gold beading detail, and gold writing


Close up of the boys - their kilts are painted to match the tartan they wear on the day.


The Beautiful Bride and Groom, and on the reverse I have written some of the words to their first dance song. Just for that extra personal touch!! x


I can say 100% I have loved working on these glasses and with the Bride. I will be sad to see them go, but sooo happy that they will be making such a special appearance on the top table at the wedding!! I just cant wait to see the pictures!!

Well thats it from me this evening I am absolutely shattered - so I am off to bed before I fall asleep at this laptop!!

Night all x x

No comments:

Post a Comment