Tuesday 10 January 2012

New logo and hectic days

I have a new logo ...... and I LOVE it!! I have an amzingly talented cousin who has created this beautiful logo for my by business, including finely tuned copies for business cards, business stickers and my facebook page! Isnt it beautiful!!
When I knew I wanted to start this business there was no doubt in my mind of how I wanted the name and theme to be. I love everything vintage and knew that I would need to convey some kind of vintage styling to not only my branding but also my products, if its from the 1920's or the 1950's i'm automatically in love! I also knew I had to name the business after my two beautiful little girls. 

Ruby is my eldest - she is a petite little two and a half year old, with bags full of energy and a whole range of vocabulary which she continues to expand on everyday - the description chatterbox would sum her up perfectly. She is kind and gentle and loves to have plenty of cuddles as well as taking after mummy with her art.

Grace is my youngest, at 5 months she is a bouncing baby full of smiles for mummy every morning! We are all still getting to grips with going back to 'baby' stage but she is the final missing piece that my fiance Matt and I were looking for. She is extremely demanding and has become exceptionally clingy to me recently so finding time during the day for my glasses, housework or anything else really, can be quite tricky. But she is so perfect in all other aspects, and so beautiful too - I could gaze into her big brown eyes all day!

So most of my days are packed with things for little people, like playdoh and Toy Story, nappies and bottles, then come the evening I have to evenly split my time between my gorgeous fiance Matt, planning our wedding which is in August this year, and of course the business. No rest for the wicked they say!

My plan for this week is to complete the two orders I currently have, get back to all the lovely enquiries I have had, and leaflet drop my village! I managed to design some (very basic) flyers and am planning to post them through all the doors in my village to get some extra publicity and hopefully some more orders for valentines and mothers day!


 I do paint other items other than glasses, how about these matching frames!?

 Wish me luck!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment