Wednesday 11 January 2012

All about the Birthday Glasses

Tonight I have completed another Birthday glass order. I was asked to design an image of a much loved family flower, this was the picture I was given:
 I was asked to do one flower with one stem coming down, so I came up with this based around the photo,

And on the reverse is written 'Happy 80th Grandad x'

I am pretty pleased with this as I think it is really different to any glasses I have seen before. I just hope 'grandad' likes it!!

I was planning on working on a Mothers Day item tonight too, but the evening seems to have run away with me and I have had to take a break and come to watch One Born Every Minute. I love that programme and it makes me realise what a miracle babies are!! So I'll be reaching for the tissues soon!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment