Friday 20 January 2012

All about Birthdays and Love

Well I have had quite a few late night recently along with some busy days so apologies for not being on sooner to update you all.

Valentines Day is just around the corner, and I have been desperate to get some more bits added to my Valentines Day album on my Ruby's & Grace Unique Designs facebook page. I thought what could be more perfect than little personalised tealight holders!! To sit glowing in between two love birds and forcing heart shaped shadows out onto the walls - very romantic!


I just love the gentle glow they give off. With a personalised heart on one side and on the other is a personal message, on these one says 'Be My Valentine' and the other says 'Soulmates Forever'


I think they would be perfect for a top table at a wedding, or even as individual placement settings for the rest of the guests!!


I have had plenty of orders this week, which is fab!! The first of which was for a birthday Champagne glass, all I was told was that it was to be Red and Gold, and to have the words 'Happy 60th Nana, Love Izabella' on it. So I was given full rein to be creative and come up with something beautiful, What do you think??



 With a red stem and a red 60 on the front, I highlighted the 60 with gold pearling detail. I came up with a swirly half heart design to add a bit of decoration and unique'ness.


And the back has the wording which was requested, with 'Love Izabella' written around the base! I am quite pleased with it - especially as its my first champagne flute too.

Among the other orders that have been coming in, I have been continuously working on my big Wedding order. I have pretty much completed the order now, just got some final details to put on the Bestmans glass and the Ushers glass too. My main job is to finish the Mothers glasses, one has been done in a floral design unique to Ruby's & Grace UD. What do you all think?? I have had to show the back as I don't want to show the front until the whole order is finished. 


I cant wait for the order to be finished and for me to take some photos of the whole collection. And the thought of them having MY glasses on their top table on the biggest day of their lives just makes me want to smile from ear to ear! I just hope that my lovely bride sends me some pictures of all the glasses set up on the big day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment