Friday 24 February 2012

Quick Cheeky Catch Up

Well I have been a busy bee over the past few days with the girls, hospital visits, planning the wedding and of course my beloved glass painting, and even now I am sitting here quickly typing in an update while Ruby and Grace watch a bit of morning tv as I know I just wont get time to update later either! So with the orders stacking up in the order book (which is FAB) I am working my way through them while coming up with new ideas!!
Here is a quick update of things I have done:


A returning customer who originally had the Toni 21st Frame, this time a frame for a 60 year old lady!

I've been so busy with frames it was lovely to get back to the glasses, and this glass was a welcome addition to my order book! I just love this design!


I had a bit of a lightbulb moment last week and thought wouldnt it be fab if I could make my plates into clocks!! So I sweet talked the lovely hubby to be who drilled a lovely holee in the centre and I was able to attach the clock movement!


And I just love the previous plates I desigined as clocks - what a lovely thing to be able to have in a childs bedroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment