Thursday 1 March 2012

Lazy Thursday afternoon

We are having a lazy Thursday today, we've stayed in and watched films, hardly moved off the sofa - its been lovely and full of cuddles and snuggles!!
However the girls are watching Toy Story now and seem quite happy so I thought I would sneakily creep on the old laptop to update you all on my latest pieces!!

So...... floral frames are going down a treat!! This is my latest - a duo of Orchids! I am actually quite in love with them and would quite like to keep them! :oP

I have also had a lot of new enquiries and orders this week! (which is faboo) I had a few nights off the painting as I have another hush hush job coming up which has needed quite a bit of my attention, so I was thrilled last night when I managed to get THREE orders completed ..... Yes! THREE orders! Thats 5 glasses in total.
Two out of the three orders are having to be kept secret until they have been given as gifts, however the third customer is quite happy for me to show these....... A set of 3 Thank You glasses for her Bridesmaids.


 Completed in her wedding colours, Ivory and Purple with the White rose as detail makes these glasses extra special and extra girly.


The Bride and Groom also provided me with a personal message 'Thank You for being our Bridesmaid' then detailing their names and date below.



Got some serious designing to do for this big secret job! I would love to say what it is but I am sworn to secrecy until Easter! Then there will be plenty about it!! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment