Friday 16 March 2012

I've been busy busy busy!!

Well I must say I have been super busy over the past week, not only am I potty training my eldest Ruby which has been going exceptionally well, I have also been working on my wedding invites, I am hand making them all so its taking a while - but they'll be worth it as my little sample one looks fab! But I have also been very busy with orders - which I am so thrilled about!!!

I had a very unusual Tankard that I was asked to do for a Thank You glass for a returning bride. She was unsure what design they were after until they hit on the Best Mans nickname - Gerbil - and this design was born!


The Bride and Groom loved it and thought it was hillarious - so lets hope that Kev the Best Man thinks so too. I'll have to wait till October to find out tho as the Wedding is not until then.

I have also had a number of Frame orders too, however I have to hold fire to show you as they are surprise gifts and I wouldnt want for the intended new frame owner to stumble across the pictures. So keep your eyes peeled!

Mothers Day is tomorrow and I have had lots of bits to do for all those lucky mothers out there, however an urgent order came in Wednesday morning which meant I had to complete and send out that evening. But it was worth it. A bottle of Red Wine and matching wine glass! I love it and I hope the Mother receiving it does too!!



Hopefully it wont be too long until I can add those other frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment