Sunday 19 February 2012

Pretty pretty flowers

Well I am in love with my floral frames - they just shout everything that I am about - pretty, original and with a hint of vintage!!

I have had LOTS of orders this week for new frames, two of which were returning customers - so I must be doing something right! Its so difficult to judge how a customer feels once they have their frames, and when you dont know that person its un-nerving.

But anyways here are the two floral orders I have completed so far:
Nanny & Me, a mothers day gift for a lovely lady who I met through my business page and has been a loyal supporter of Rubys & Grace Unique Designs since day one.


The second frame is a Tinkerbell inspired floral frame for my first ever bride. A picture of her 3 gorgeous girls will be gracing this frame when they are flowergirls for her wedding in March.


Right from the offset of starting Rubys & Grace Unique Designs I knew that I also wanted to use porcelain as another material to work with. I decided on plates and searched high and low for these little beauties - square plates!!
I based this first design on my bride mentioned above - she gave me full permission to use her name and their wedding date to use in my example. I love it!!


I also did a New Baby example plate and used my gorgeous Rubys details to show what can be done. 



I also thought i'd include this picture of my 'office' after my hubby to be gave it a makeover with some brilliant shelves!! Doesnt it look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment