Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mega Update

Wow its been a while since I last blogged my work!!! Apologies to all those who read this.

So..... I've been a busy busy bee!! The frames seem to have taken off at the moment and have lots of orders for them now! But I created a beautiful Stargazer Lily Frame along with doing my first ever birthday frame,


With the new arrivals that we are expecting from friends soon I was inspired to create some new frame designs. In the right it a 'Its a ........' frame which can be personalised with details of the brand new little bundle.  And on the left is a 'Grow with me' frame. The idea behind this one is that it has a chalkboard area at the bottom so that you can write your own caption like First Christmas, 2nd Birthday, First Day at School etc.


In the lead up to Valentines Day I created these blackboard glasses, designed so that you can write your own personal message to your loved one!!


One thing I have wanted to try for a while is painted porcelain! So I did these plates and I absolutley loved it!! x

Got plenty more orders to complete over the next few days so I will get back on here as soon as I can x

No comments:

Post a Comment